As a TESOL member, you have access to numerous awards and grants that honor excellence in service to the field and research.
Apply for these awards and grants and share the information with your students and colleagues.
TESOL grants and scholarships are available only to TESOL members. Membership must be active at the time of application.
- You may apply for multiple grants or scholarships, but you will not receive more than one award per year.
- You may win an award only once. If you have received an award in the past, you are no longer eligible for that award.
- Refer to the specific grant or scholarship for information on the eligibility criteria for each award and application process.
All award applications are due 1 October annually.
- TESOL Awards for International Participation
- The Meral Güçeri TESOL/TEFL Travel Grant
- The University of Pittsburgh Travel Award for IEP Instructors
Awards of Excellence and Service
These awards are made possible by the support of TESOL's partners National Geographic Learning and generous donations from members like you.
- TESOL Teacher of the Year Award
- TESOL Award for Excellence in Research
- TESOL Outstanding Advocate Honor Award
- The Ron Chang Lee for Excellence in Classroom Technology
- The James E. Alatis Award for Service to TESOL
For information on past recipients, please contact TESOL Awards.